HOW TO REVIEW PORK SCRATCHINGS
So, you want to review a bag of Pork Scratchings? well here's how to do it...
Remember to assess everything together, in the round. For example, a small very salty bag is OK, but a big very salty bag might not be so nice towards the end! And remember to be creative, We know there's not too much you can say about pig skin, fat and salt, but after a while you'll start to notice subtle differences, some of which might be a little odd, so write them down!
- The purchase
- Where did you get the scratchings? Was it a Pub? if so, where? The full address and web links if possible.
- Are they 'in date'
- The bag, look at it.
- Assess the design.
- Foil or clear bag
- How big is the bag (weight in grams)
- Are there any odd things about the bag. Differences are good.
- The scratchings, open the bag.
- Describe the smell, be creative
- Sizes, range (small, medium, big) or all the same
- Colours, range (dark, mid, light) or all the same
- Composition, skin / fat / meat / hair, ratios
- Flavour, not all pork scratchings taste of pork!
- The bits at the bottom
- The Conclusion, sadly, the end!
- Surmise everything in a few words
- Rate them out of ten
- Fill in the form below and let us know