So, you are wondering what are the best pork scratchings?
Well, here we are. This is a list of our top 20 favourite pork scratchings reviewed and rated by Hairy Bar Snacks (or sometimes reviewed by one of our guest reviewers). You can become a guest reviewer too, simply add your review to the bottom of any current review, or contact us with your review. We would love to hear from you. If you need a few pointers, click here to see how to review your pork scratchings.
If you are a producer of scratchings/crackling/crunch and think that your porky snacks are good enough to compete at the highest level, then why not step up to the mark, put your scratchings where your mouth is and send us some! Simply get in touch via the contact us page or DM us using one of the many social networks. You can always find us @hairybarsnacks wherever you look.
Even if you don't want to send us any free samples, that's not a problem, we'd be more than happy to add you to our 'suppliers & producers' page. No matter where you are in the world, we would love to hear from you.
The Top 20 Reviewed & Rated, including Pork Crackling, Crunch, Rinds
- 110Out of 10Mr Trotters, Great British Pork Crackling Review
- 210Out of 10Prestige, Pork Scratchings Review
- 310Out of 10RGS, Crispy Crackled Pork Bites Review
- 410Out of 10Ricks, Quality Pork Scratchings Review
- 510Out of 10Midland Snacks, Traditional Pork Scratchings Review
- 69.5Out of 10Mrs Porky, Pork Scratchings Review
- 79Out of 10Yorkshire Produce, Pork Scratchings Review
- 89Out of 10Crown Park Foods, Bar Snax Review
- 99Out of 10Openshaws, Lancashire, Big Bag Traditional Pork Scratchings Review
- 109Out of 10Ray Gray, Apple Sauce Dip Pork Crackling Review
- 119Out of 10Ray Gray, Apple Sauce Dip, pot Pork Crackling Review
- 129Out of 10G. Simmons & Sons, Pork Scratchings Review
- 139Out of 10RTP, Porky Quality Pork Crunch Review
- 149Out of 10Shakey’s, Traditional Black Country Pork Scratchings Review
- 159Out of 10Dr Burnorium’s Extraordinary Psycho Scratchings Review
- 169Out of 10Uncle Alberts, Scratchings Review
- 179Out of 10Big D, Pork Crunch Review
- 189Out of 10Uncle Alberts, Barnsley Pig, Pork Crackling Review
- 199Out of 10Whittles Crisps, Gluten Free Black Country Pork Scratchings Review
- 208.9Out of 10Ray Gray Snacks, Traditionally Hand Cooked Pork Scratchings Review
What about the pubs that sell pork scratchings?
Well, if you are looking for a nice pub that sells pork scratchings, then click here to see our top 20 pubs that sell pork scratchings. The list is not extensive, just a few pubs that we have been to and these have then been reviewed by us. But beware! Sometimes if the pub is really nice and they don't sell scratchings, then we reserve the right to add them to the list! So there!